Welcome to our roadshow blog! Hopefully, you will find all of the roadshow info you need right here. You can download the script by clicking the link on the sidebar & the schedule is over there too. You will also find the music & lyrics below. Check back often for updates & new pictures. It's going to be a great show & we're looking forward to having lots of fun!

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Mormon Prom Song

{Girls sing “Material Girl”}

Some boys romance, some boys slow dance
That’s all right with me
If they can’t raise my interest then I
Have to let them be

Some boys try and some boys lie but
I dont let them play
Only boys who save their pennies
Make my rainy day, ‘cause we are

Living in a material world
But I’m not a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
But I’m not a material girl

{Boys sing “Don’t Stand So Close to Me”}

Don't stand, don't stand so
Don't stand so close to me
I’m saving for my mission
These dates aren’t exactly free

{Girls sing chorus again:}

But we are living in a material world
But I’m not a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
But we are For Strength of Youth girls!

No comments: