{SONG AND DANCE: “Cold as Ice”}
Michael Munton (Groom):
I’m as cold as ice, but willing to sacrifice for love
So please take my advice, You’ve got to pay the price, I know
Wedding party:
We’ve seen it before, it happens all the time
You’ve found the right girl, you leave the world behind
You gave her a ring, then wait for the day
You’ll find eternity, and that’s day’s today!
Bride (Natalie Peterson):
You’re as cold as ice, you’re willing to sacrifice for love
You want paradise, I’m glad that you paid the price, I know
We’ve seen it before, it happens all the time
You’ve found a cool guy, you leave the world behind
You’re ready to change, you want to be his wife
But not just that, you’re getting eternal life…
Cold—As—Ice You know that you are…
Cold—As—Ice Yes, cold as ice to me!
Cold—As—Ice.
Welcome to our roadshow blog! Hopefully, you will find all of the roadshow info you need right here. You can download the script by clicking the link on the sidebar & the schedule is over there too. You will also find the music & lyrics below. Check back often for updates & new pictures. It's going to be a great show & we're looking forward to having lots of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment